The heart project
The HeArt Project was designed to promote health, happiness and balance by offering free open art studio classes to children and adults. Building upon strengths within the community, the heART Project engages communities around art and offers a chance for collaboration and growth.
The HeART Project is a program that inserts arts into the community. A studio, housed within an elementary school, in the historic Bronzeville neighborhood-provides a therapeutic open art studio that provides art classes and art therapy interventions.
- Open Art Studio
- Art Instruction/Workshops by artists within the community
- Art Therapy Sessions and Interventions
- Health and Wellness Classes
- Restorative Justice/Peace Room
- Communal art making space